Benefit Options for Full Time Employees
– Flexible schedules available, online training options, community volunteering options, travel and phones or phone service reimbursement-when position is eligible, Incentive bonuses-based on agency standing and approval.
– Insurance: Eligible 1st of month, following 60 days of employment. Medical, dental, vision, disability (short and long term), life and supplemental options available.
– 401K investment with matching options.
– Ten (10) paid holidays per year.
– Vacation/PTO: Accrual starts day one and is based on years of service.
– Direct Deposit of wages available and encouraged.
– Gym reimbursements (also available to part-time employees)
– Smoking cessation available.
– Employee Assistance Program (EAP) options available.
** Please note medical benefit eligibility is not solely dependent on full-time or part-time status and other benefits/incentives listed above may be available to part-time employees. **
Show Your Support
Receive News & Updates