Bost, Inc. has three distinct sets of policies.
- Board Policies include any role or responsibility of the Board of Directors
- Personnel Policies are employee related.
- Administrative Policies are non-personnel and non-Board related, but apply to all programs, departments, etc.
The Bost Board of Directors have ultimate responsibility and authority to govern the Agency through policies and decisions, and approve the Board Policies & the Agency Personnel Policies.
Anyone may suggest a policy change or new one. How?
- By making a recommendation (preferably in writing) to your supervisor, department director, director of Human Resources, Associate/Assistant Executive Directors, or Executive Director.
- It will then be forwarded to the appropriate office and/or body.
A suggested change or new policy is presented to the admin team for discussion and consideration by anyone on the team.
Show Your Support
Receive News & Updates